The Business Analyst will primarily focus on implementing and supporting technology solutions to help achieve business needs and goals. While acting as a liaison between various business units, software developers, and management, this role will regularly analyze processes and data, recommend solutions, and document requirements
In this key role, the responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with internal business units to analyze objectives and develop solutions to business need specifically related to Property & Casualty and Personal lines of business.
- Suggesting software solutions to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Translating business needs into system requirements by creating specifications and screen “mock-ups” using, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Flowcharting software, etc.
- Solving system related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems as reported by users.
- Working closely with Software Developers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Creating project plans and driving projects to completion.
- Independently managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Testing new features and functionality by creating test scenarios and measurements, verifying results and performing regression testing..
- Assisting technical documenters and Trainers as needed with software updates.
- Utilize Microsoft Transact-SQL for testing, trouble-shooting and providing data to business units on an ad hoc basis.