Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, rated A+ (“Superior”) by the leading independent rating organization for the industry, is growing rapidly and has operations throughout the US. Corporate Headquarters located in Wilkes-Barre, PA, GUARD offers a variety of coverages backed by the unrivaled security of a Berkshire Hathaway Company!
We are seeking a talented and innovative Special Investigations Unit Field Investigator. If you enjoy research and investigation and have a good understanding of Commercial Property and Auto, then this position may be right for you! This position is based in our Parsippany, NJ Field office.
In this key role, you will be responsible for providing oversight and guidance related to the investigation of suspected insurance fraud.
Some activities include:
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required.
• Strong P&C experience preferred with working knowledge of multiple lines of business, especially property/arson investigations
• Excellent communication, training and writing skills.
• Computer literate and able to work in a highly automated environment.
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
• Excellent working hours (Operating hours are from 8am-4: 30 pm M-F).
• Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
• 401K with company match and profit sharing.
• A competitive healthcare package.
• Tuition reimbursement after six months of employment.
• Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of the world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career!